LucanaTech understands the importance of transparency and security when it comes to user data.
What data does the application collect?
- To provide a wide selection of sources for acquisition, Sensor Insider requires access to the following data on your device
- Audio recording
- Network state
Why is the data collected?
- The data is collected exclusively for acquisition and plotting purposes within the application, following the user’s settings.
Where is the data stored?
- When running an acquisition, the data is stored solely on the device on which Sensor Insider runs.
- The user can decide to export data to files. After exporting to file, the user is responsible for securing the data.
- LucanaTech does not collect or store user data. Users can elect to share data with LucanaTech for technical support purposes.
Is the data disclosed to third parties?
- The data is not disclosed to any third parties.